Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Bit of Assembling

Taking a bit of a break from templates and making the little blocks for the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt, by having a go at assembling.  Hopefully this will re-motivate me! 

It took longer to decide on the sashing colours than to put those 8 blocks together,  and I cant wait to put the finished quilt on my own bed, perhaps not this winter though.


One little quilt that is finished and coming in handy as a TV-watching lap quilt is this one, which I picked up from Pam the Quilting Guru since I last blogged.  It is made up of the blocks from the "3 x 6 Sampler MiniBee which I participated in last year.  It is very special as all the blocks were made by my talented Beemates.


And, very exciting, as  tomorrow I go back to Pam's to pick up THE mauve quilt! 

No comments: