Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another try...

...at blogging, let us hope that this time it wont be as stop and start as the rest of my craft life!

The main reason I lose motivation is thinking "no one reads this"....  so please if you can, a little comment, just to keep me going?????

Since my last post... what have I done?, well, I have delivered Eva's gorgeous log cabin quilt to its owner, made lots of Bee blocks, received lots too.  A bit of knitting here and there : a beanie warm enough for Alaska for R and 2 pairs of gloves, one of which winged its way to my sister in the US, just in case it got cold in California...

Current WIP's:
  1. the famous mauve quilt....  say no more...
  2. a "On a Whim" quilt of 20 blocks from Camille's pattern and to be followed in the Flickr group  Swooning on a Hopalong.  Here is the progress so far: 

  1.  putting together the blocks my "Bee Connected" mates made, which are little paper-pieced boats, for a quilt for Eva's little brother
  2. putting together 2 lots of gorgeous scrap blocks from online Bees, to be finished in time for our winter ( for charity)
  3. the planning and sending out of 11 lots of blocks for the Always Bee Learning bee, using a modified  Carpenters Wheel pattern from Quilters' Cache
ummmm... I think/hope thats it!

No comments: