Friday, March 23, 2012

Yeay, a quilt nearly done!

I cant beleive the "On a Whim" quilt is off to Pam of Quilting Guru tomorrow, to be quilted...  so I have actually nearly finished my second quilt!  Amazing what a deadline does to motivation....

There were many stresses in this quilt:  getting the points to match... grrr...
The red fabric that ran when stream pressed, so back to the stash for a replacement...
The sashing that was sewn on, only to discover a hole in the fabric!  back to Spotlight for another 2 metres of grey...
Anyway, progress report:
Cut the strips for the Carpenters Wheel for the Always Bee learning Bee ( and cut my fingers on my brand spanking new Olfa).

And I may have found another home for the 20 year WIP purple sampler quilt!!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

AMAZING sis! LOVE IT!

Nicole said...

AMAZING sis! LOVE IT!