Monday, June 11, 2012

Bee Blocks

Amongst all the fabric I brought back from the States were these lovely 24" x 24" Carpenter's Wheel blocks from my mates at the Always Bee Learning online Bee:  it was my turn in April, and as most live in the US, they sent their blocks to my sister's to save on postage. 



Here they are!  thankyou, lovely Beemates!







In the Always Bee Learning bee, it was Michonne / Watch Meesh Run's turn in May, and she had chosen  Denyse Schmidt's Single Girl block.  A great opportunity for me to learn curved seams...  which after all were not as hard as I feared!
and to finish catching up, a Swoon block for Meredith in the Bee Connected Bee:

So now, I only have on the go: 2 quilts, a picnic rug, and 70-odd farmer's Wife blocks to do...  but I know that once I get stuck into the Farmer's Wife blocks, I will be bitten by the bug again and nothing else will be done!  Oh and I have a wonderful holiday to put into scrapbooking...  how did I ever find time to work in the past?

No comments: