Sunday, April 8, 2012

While I wait....

for the In a Whim rainbow to be ready at Pam the Quilting Guru's, I am catching up on WIP's.

First came the 12 Blocks I received from 12 lovely quilters in the Flickr [3x6] Sampler Quilt Mini Bee.

In this Bee. quilters are divided in "Hives" of 7 who make blocks for the 6 others, using own fabrics and patterns, but to the  colours chosen by Hive members.

I participated in 2 Bees and  made these for my Beemates:



and received 12 gorgeous blocks in my chosen colours of aqua and red.  These are now sashed, assembled, bordered  and off to Pam's tomorrow:
with this, from my stash, for backing...
and whilst in a Bee mood, I really enjoyed making these Asterix blocks for Wendy, in the Flickr Bee Connected bee:
Very fun sewing Easter break!




No comments: